Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home today

Today I am sitting at my table working on my PI assignments. I had to actually get some things done other than my blog so I am working at home. Too bad, as they were giving away free samples at Panera Bread today and they looked good.

One of my kilns isn't working so I had to take apart the electric firing device and call the manufacturer to find out how to fix it. Then I am fusing a glass bowl as a gift for some people we are staying with for a wedding in Atlanta, so I had to work on that piece.

I also bought two shirts last weekend and their sleeves were too long so I shortened them........they look ok. 

I did decide to join twitter today as joining a social network is part of our assignment. I googled "social networks" and it gave me a long list of choices. I like to "tweet" but I am not sure it is going to work for this course. I have always wanted to twitter so at least I am learning now.

I have checked out two other students blogs and am impressed with their work. It is always fun to see how other people do a similar project. I always think mine is great until I look at others!

I still haven't heard anything from the TSA, but I will keep you posted. I really want to work somewhere where they do attitional training as part of your job. I'm not sure if I mentioned that when you work at the TSA they will train you to do all sorts of specialized jobs. That appeals to me as I don't like "standing in the same place a long time."

Back to finding another "social network" that might be more suited to this course.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment