Thursday, September 17, 2009

New job tactic

I don't feel like I have the experience to apply for a "real" investigator job. I have little experience in this field but I want to make it my chosen career.

My new approach to getting some experience is to ask Investigator Firms if they would let me do a free internship. In our economy there is very little work for anyone and I actually have friends that are paying for internships.

I met an investigator (Charlie) through my neighbor and he has been helpful in answering questions for me and giving me an insite into what I want to do in investigation. I got together with him once and we keep in touch via email. He is out of town right now but when he returns I am going to see if I can do some sort of internship with him. Charlie also knows other investigators and perhaps he can set me up with another investigator to intern with also.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Deb PI

1 comment:

  1. Deb -- How about working a case that attracts your attention and then approach the actual legal team representing the parties who would actually benefit from your evidence-gathering? No time like the present, right?

    ReplyDelete